It is shocking to believe that when we awake tomorrow it will be a new year. 2012 has raced by for many of us. I know it has for me. This year I successfully launched Delaney Digital Marketing Consulting to help clients with their digital marketing needs, and it has been a refreshing change of pace that I have enjoyed. 2013 holds great things in store for you. At times you may hit walls and feel that you are stuck, I get this way too. Always know that things will get better and our experiences only make us smarter and stronger. This year will be your best one yet!
I am thankful for your support of New Networking. I especially want to thank those who offered to contribute a post or two: Scott Jones, Carla Swank, Danielle Rossi, John Quale, Britt Raybould, Christina Hug, and David Dutton. If you would like to contribute here, please let me know. I want to use New Networking as a place where we share our networking stories and tips together.
The following are the twelve top articles from 2012. Enjoy them and expect more great content here in 2013.
- We All Need a Safety Net
- How to Manage Twitter
- There is No Such Things as Luck. An interview with Saul Colt.
- 13 Networking Tips for Conferences
- How a Cup of Coffee Can Land You Your Next Job (or client)
- How an Introvert Can Network Without Going Crazy
- They Believe in Your Potential
- An Interview with author, Julien Smith
- 5 Tips to Start Networking Today
- Amazing Things Will Happen. An interview with author, C.C. Chapman.
- 5 Ways to Listen Better
- How Your Personal Brand Helps Networking. An interview with author, John Morgan.
Have a Happy New Year! Thank you for being here.
Photo from Flickr by: AnaChristina_