Workshops & Training
Hire us to visit your office and work directly with your staff or leadership team.
Social MEDIA STRATEGY
Social media is an important part of your content marketing and promotional efforts. Our founder, Dave Delaney, is a trusted name in the social media industry. He's been featured twice by Billboard Magazine as a Twitter expert to follow. He has won awards for his work in digital marketing and social media strategy, and is a well known, early adopter when it comes to all things social online. He's geeky that way.
Our training will include answering your questions and providing you with tips, tricks and strategic planing for your use of your blog, email marketing, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and other emerging platforms.
We will develop a custom training package to fit your needs - from basics to advanced.
When LinkedIn came to Nashville for their LinkedIn Live Conference, Dave Delaney was selected as keynote speaker because of his knowledge of the professional social network.
Over 350 million people use LinkedIn, with one new member joining every seconds. Executives from all Fortune 500 companies are on LinkedIn, you should be too. There is no denying the importance of LinkedIn for your sales, marketing and human resources departments.
- Provide you with hands-on, basic training to get your team profiles fully optimized.
- Assistance in setting up and making sure your company page is ready to go.
- Teach you everything you need to know to use LinkedIn to network with industry peers, discover and close sales leads, and find and hire the best talent.
COMPANY BLOGGING, THE RIGHT WAY
Did you know that B2B marketers that use blogs receive 67%*more leads than those that do not? Companies who blog receive 97%* more links to their website, which is important for search engines like Google. Blogs tell your visitors more about your business. People do business with those they know, like and trust. Your blog will accomplish all of the above with our comprehensive business blog training.
- Help develop an editorial calendar and determine what you should be blogging about.
- How to strategically recycle old content, reuse it in new ways, and reduce the stress of coming up with new content.
- Why images are important and how best to use them.
- Search engine optimization tips to get more traffic and improve your ranking in search results.