I had a fantastic time catching up with Jeff Brown on his podcast, Read to Lead. Jeff asked me plenty of thought-provoking questions about improving your networking efforts. We discussed my book, New Business Networking, and other topics related to business networking. Tune in and check out his fantastic show, Read to Lead. I recommend you subscribe to it in iTunes too.
Jeff shared some of the topics we talked about in his show notes.
In today’s episode, Dave shares:
- How he managed to make a splash in a new town when he didn’t know a single soul
- What to do if networking doesn’t come naturally to you
- Tips for setting up your home on the web
- Mistakes many people make on their LinkedIn profiles and how to avoid them
- Tips for leveraging Facebook and understanding the differences between a Page and a Profile
- Insight on determining whether or not Google+ is worth your time
- How to manage and nurture your ever important database
- And a lot more!
What are you waiting for? Have a listen now and leave a comment with your thoughts please.
Photo from Flickr by: jpmatth